Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Review: Daisy street disco pants

Daisy street black high waisted disco pants review

Okay, so I dreamt of disco pants for so so long but couldn't bring myself to spending £74 on the original American apparel pair, so researched for ages to find the most similar pair for a fraction of the price! So after endless hours of searching I came across a site called Daisy Street. I'd never heard of them before but the pants looked promising.

The next trouble was sizing! I wanted these to be extra skinny, skinniest they could be! So I opted for a size 6. I am usually a 6/8 in jeans so went for smallest. When they came me and my mum both thought its ridiculous to think I'd fit into them, but I did! Although they did take a while to get on..

I've worn these so many times now, I absolutely love them! They are so so flattering, I ordered a black pair btw! And they go with everything. I have noticed that they do get slight ladders in but I or to say once worn they aren't that noticeable. They go on with more ease now after more wears, but don't actually stretch which is great. Also for a size 6 I was worrying they'd be to short on he leg, because my legs are quiet long - around 31" but they're perfect! Long enough to roll up twice which looks lovely.

As I am so in love with these I am purchasing the American Apparel ones, so ill review them shortly! So i definitely recommend DaisyStreet.com for a cheap alternative to disco pants!

Thanks for reading lovelies!
Kira xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment