Monday, February 18, 2013

Revlon colorstay foundation review!


Hey everyone! 
So this is my first blog post, so I thought what better way to start than a foundation review? 

I've never been one to spend a lot of money on foundation as a 15 year old earning no money, but I found a really good one for only £16! I have naturally oily acne prone skin. And until watching YouTube videos etc, I've never realised the importance of the right foundation. So that's why I searched for quiet a while on the best, cheap foundations for oily/combination skin and Revlon's colorstay seemed to be highly rated! 

I brought this from a cosmetic store on eBay (which I will post the link for below) it was just £7.99 +£2.00 postage, bargain! I've brought it in the shade 220 natural beige, after long debate on which shade! I couldn't decide for ages, because I really didn't want the wrong one, but this suits me perfect. 

The only thing I do recommend is where it is for oily/combination skin it can be sometimes TO dry so to always apply moisturiser if you don't already! But yeah, for application I use a Estée Lauder foundation brush, after applying moisturiser and a primer, then finish off with a collection 2000 loose powder. 
 
Easy! As this is my first blog, I'm not quite sure on how to use everything, so any comments or advice would be useful, and also suggestions! 

Kira xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment